Already a member? Here's what you need to know.
We've made our site easier to use, so members like you can have a better experience managing your health care online.
Once you log in to your account at bcbsm.com, you'll find a personal snapshot of useful plan information.
You'll enjoy quick access to claims, benefits and more. This important information can help you make better health care decisions.
What you can do with your account
Here are just a few of the things you can do with your account at bcbsm.com:
- Keep track of your deductibles, maximums and copays
- Look up your coverage for specific health care services
- View your claims history
- Pay your premium online if you have individual coverage
- Change your primary care physician
- Take your health assessment
- Manage your health spending account if you have one
Even better, nearly everything you can do on the website you can do on your smartphone or tablet.
Don’t have an account with us yet? It only takes a few minutes to register.
What happened to Member Secured Services?
You might have noticed that when we redesigned your account, we also renamed it. Or rather, we removed the name "Member Secured Services". We're working to make health insurance clear and simple for you, the customer. You'll still have everything you need to manage your health plan online, but it's no longer a separate destination. It's just your account at bcbsm.com.